Monday, October 15, 2012

Then they will want what we have



I believe that we should start every day with prayer. When I was first
encouraged (by my parents while my childhood) to start every day with
 a prayer I didn't think that I could do it. I mean wholeheartedly do
 it, paying highest attention to what I pray. As one gets older, I was
 busy and got oftentimes distracted. I have come to know that this
 prayer time is the key to peace within and on a grand scale. It makes
 my entire day different. If I miss my quiet time, my prayer time in
 the morning, my day is just not the same. In a like way, it is
 important to end the day by putting something positive in our minds.
 Our mind works all night on the last thing we put in it. If you put
 some negative thought in your mind, it will ponder that negative all
 night and you will not rest as well. Without rest, the next day is
 going to be a lot tougher. When we are having a good day, people can
 tell. They can see that peaceful nature in us. If folks see in us a
 peaceful nature, then they will want what we have. In that way, we can
 change a lot around us. If we change the surrounding around us, it
 just might get infectious and we just might wind up changing the waves
 we are facing all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment